ProConnect™ aftermarket ignition wires are especially designed for professional installation. They are made to meet OE/OES specifications for the majority of domestic manufacturers by Prestolite. Since ProConnect ignition wires are made to exacting quality standard and OE/OES specifications, this translates into incredible quality, quick installation, long-lasting wear and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. ProConnect ignition wire sets are manufactured in Prestolite plants, which have earned quality designations including, Ford Q-1, Chrysler Gold Pentastar, ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and TS 16949.
With ProConnect ignition wires, you can select from a broad range of the best professional-grade cable for domestic and import automobiles and marine applications.
Select Prestolite's ProConnect ignition wire sets for the original design and fit. Because the original equipment is ProConnect...The Choice of Professionals. ProConnect Ignition Wires Technical Data (pdf)
- Meets or exceeds OE/OES specifications for fit, function, performance, and quality
- Features OE conductor construction and OE/OES specified insulators, nipples, and terminals
- Offers superior fiberglass, silicone, and KEVLAR construction for excellent conductivity, high temperature performance, EMI/RFI noise suppression, durability, and more
- Meets SAE J2031 Class E specifications, rated to withstand temperatures from -40F to 428F; other aftermarket spark plug wires are typically rated to Class D or lower, which can result in possible product failure when temperatures reach 350º F, a temperature well below usual under-hood temperatures
- Designed with click-in-place end caps that match to OE end caps for quick installation and a tight fit without adjustment
- Pre-cut wire is machine cut to exact lengths; the result is a perfect fit
- Features specially designed ignition cable and wiring systems to meet customer-established performance, reliability, and cost specifications. Ford Q-1, Chrysler Gold Pentastar, ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and TS 16949.
- Passes strict quality control and testing procedures to ensure consistent product performance
- Designed to protect electronic systems from electrical or magnetic interference
- Allows for all weather starting
- Offers resistance to heat, cold, and chemical attack; won't crack or shrink
- Carries maximum voltage
- Available with a limited lifetime warranty